Size Limits for Weigh-in
12" minimum for bass
1st = Weight of tied teams biggest fish
2nd = Number of fish weighed by tied teams
3rd = Stands as a tie
General Rules and Penalties
- Minnesota DNR fishing regulations apply in all cases.
- Life jackets must be worn by all participants when the boat is on plane. Warning issued for first offense.
- Any dead fish are the responsibility of the angler. If any of your fish do not swim away under their own power within 5 minutes of being returned to the lake you must bring them back to the scale to be weighed and you must take it home with you. Dead fish penalty = 1/2 the weight of the dead fish
- Any fish brought to the weigh-in of less than minimum length will result in a penalty. More than one fish over the upper slot limit is also a penalty. Any team member may ask for a length verification at the weigh-in. Short/long fish penalty = the illegal fish does not count (removed from basket).
- Late to weigh-in: Anglers must be done fishing and within sight of the weigh-in station by scheduled end time. 1lb per 5 minute late
- Culling is allowed, but only one team limit of 5 bass may be in possession at any one time.
- All participants must sign a liability waiver before the start of the tournament
- Live well checks will be done before event.
- Late to start: The team must check in with a tournament official before beginning fishing and present an empty live well. No penalty assessed.
- At least one of the registered team members must be present to participate. Substitutes are allowed for the other team member. .
- Only two persons allowed in each boat except in an emergency.
- Please maintain 100′ distance between boats unless you have permission from the other boat.
- Artificial bait only
- Order of start will be done by amount raised through both monetary and silent auction items.
- A team can be disqualified for any rule violation if deemed to be appropriate by the tournament officials.